Friday, February 29, 2008

Desperation-Super-Fast-Delish-Pull-Apart-BBQ Pork Sandwiches

3 lb. pork loin
1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
BBQ sauce, titer to taste (don't be shy, though)

In a crockpot, simmer pork in 3 cups water until extremely tender, where it can be pulled apart easily by 2 forks. Clean out crockpot, spray with Pam, and return pulled-apart pork. In a separate bowl, mix BBQ sauce and onion soup mix together well. Pour over pork in crockpot and stir until evenly coated. Cook on low until nicely heated through. Serve with your favorite delish buns; mine are the fantastic Cibatta rolls from Costco. This is a great meal when you have a family function ie blessing, baptism, or birthday. It's really no fuss and guests LOVE it!

2 comments:

maxfamclan said...

I love, love, love your recipes! I will post the Cafe Rio recipe on my site, just give me till Sunday, we are headed out and won't be back until late tonight. But I will put it up!!! Thanks for the request. I must say, I was inspired by the peak into your kitchen.

maxfamclan said...

okay, I meant, "peek" into your kitchen.