By popular request, I am posting some pictures of my little ones. Yes, they are all carbon copies of one another, but they all have their own distinct personalities. So here are some pictures; they are kind of random but I thought they were all cute!! Hope you enjoy!!
Those are adorable! You are such a great mother...what happy children you have! I think there differences are shining through in each of ther pics, how fun to have kids that show personality in pictuers!
Your kids are miniature Clarks! They are all very cute. I gasped when I saw the picture of Sadie--I swear I have a picture of you in my junior high scrapbook that is almost identical.
You asked me about the "slide show" on my blog...go to www.slide.com and then you just upload photos from there (you have t]o create user name and password...of course0.
The Pond's pad consists of Andrew the Frog King, Steph the Frog Queen (of course!!) and the cutest 5 little blond-haired blue-eyed tadpoles in the Pond!!
5 comments:
Those are adorable! You are such a great mother...what happy children you have! I think there differences are shining through in each of ther pics, how fun to have kids that show personality in pictuers!
LLLOOOOOVVVVEEE ITTTT!!!
The kids are darling. I loved seeing all of your pictures!!
Your kids are miniature Clarks! They are all very cute. I gasped when I saw the picture of Sadie--I swear I have a picture of you in my junior high scrapbook that is almost identical.
G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S....your kids are gorgeous! Hope you had some tasty food at cafe rio today!
You asked me about the "slide show" on my blog...go to www.slide.com and then you just upload photos from there (you have t]o create user name and password...of course0.
Post a Comment