Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm getting spoiled!!

I want to thank 3 very special friends who surprised me with delicious treats this week!! They know who they are, and I just want them to know how much I love them for thinking of me and my family. You guys rock!!

Thanks for inviting us over for dinner on Sunday! We had a blast, and the food was delish!! The kids had so much fun over there! Juke Box Hero is amazing!!

The biggest surprise of my life was coming home from an excrutiatingly painful shift and finding this wonderful bucket 'o goodies on my porch! Thanks for the emergency kit; it really came during a chocolate/diet coke emergency!! AND it put smiles on my face all week!!

WOW, these were the most fabulous burritos we have ever had!! We all loved them, especially Andrew. Thanks for making us dinner for us so I wouldn't have to cook after that terrible night shift!! You're amazing!!

I keep saying that I have the best friends anyone could ever ask for. I really appreciate your thoughts, your prayers, and your kind deeds during this difficult time. Your actions will never be forgotten, and I hope that I can repay you all someday for your love and kindness!! Thanks for being examples of wonderful women; I luv yer guts, each one of ya!!

1 comments:

Tonii said...

You SO deserve it!! We have to get together, anything!! I'll call you and we can plan something :)