Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've been tagged


I have been tagged by my cute friend, Matti who I love and want to give a shout out to: I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE ENDURED AND ACCOMPLISHED OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS! LUV YER GUTS!!!!
8 shows I religiously TIVO
1) Law & Order SVU-all episodes (yes, NOT quite the same anymore Meloni!!)
2) Grey's
3) House Hunters (new episodes only)
4) Desperate Housewives
5) Designed to Sell (new episodes only)
6) The Office
7) 30 minute meals by Rachael Ray
8) Little House on the Prairie

8 of my favorite restaurants (cheers to the all-American food chains!!)
1) Red Robin!
2) Olive Garden
3) Chili's
4) Su Casa
5) PF Changs
6) Astro Burger/Crown Burger
7) Cafe Rio
8) Arby's (except they don't have Diet Coke!!!)

8 things I did yesterday
1) Showered in the morning!! (quite the accomplishment!)
2) Went to the mall to buy Adam and Addie some pants at the Children's Place
3) Met Andrew for lunch at Applebee's (won't be making THAT mistake again...note favorite restaurants above and how Applebee's is NOT included)
4) Went to Costco to get gas/shop
5) Unloaded groceries from Costco (an eternity)
6) Took a short nap before work
7) Got a headache
8) Went to work and had a soup party; went home at 0230 with a headache

8 things I look forward to
1) our family Halloween party at the cabin this weekend (celebrating my first official weekend off work....ever!! woot woot!!)
2) My Birthday on NOVEMBER 12th!! (Hurry you folks out there; not much time to shop!!)
3) Getting our grass installed on Halloween
4) The Halloween parade at the school and trick-or-treating with my kiddies on Halloween
5) Thanksgiving and making Adrianne's dad's famous turkey!
6) Decorating for Christmas
7) Spending time with friends and family during our many holiday traditions
8) Having every other weekend off now!!

8 things I love about Fall
1) Pumpkins
2) Fall leaves
3) soup, soup, and more soup!!
4) Going to the pumpkin patch
5) Fall, crisp air
6) Wearing long sleeves with jeans
7) Getting to wear "fall colors"
8) The peace it brings me

8 things on my wish list
This will be easy because I think I have everything I have ever wanted right now. Over the last year I have had many opportunities to reflect upon my blessings every day. I have learned to appreciate even the small things like having clean running water, having a washer/dryer, having my kids kiss and hug me when they get home from school. The only things I really wish for is....
1) To someday be able to cut my hours or quit work all together to be more of a stay at home mome and not be such a tired mom
2) OH....and...I still don't have that refillable drink mug from the megaplex theaters. If I had that, my wish list would be packaged up all nice and tidy!!

3 comments:

maxfamclan said...

Nice list! How am I supposed to match that! You are such an amazing person. And perhaps I will see you at work next weekend! That makes me super happy.

The Kleins said...

Yeah on the grass. And Yeah on lots of other great things on your list too.

Karlee Turner said...

Fun tag Steph! Here's my comments (and yes there are a few :)
-Yay for grass! I walk by your house most days while taking my dog for a walk and it's looking SO good!
-I'm so glad you get a weekend off! You deserve it more than anyone!
-Missed you at our girl's night...no more headaches ok?
Have fun this weekend!