Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Brace yourselves....A Domestic Diva is in training!!

I am SOOO proud of myself! Because I am one that I would label domestically challenged (compared to all of my amazing friends), I am thrilled with how my neighbor Christmas gifts turned out. Thanks to my cute friend, Erika, who helped me think of this idea, I actually did it, added my own touches and followed it all the way through... homemade, no bailout from the store (as I always let the store bail me out every year). I coated popcorn with melted white chocolate, sprinkled it with green and red colored sugar, and put it in these adorable inexpensive boxes I found online wholesale. They look so cute! Maybe I'm happy to be poor this year and forced to make everything I give away. Hey, it's actually kinda fun stirrin up some action in the kitchen. I'm not so intimidated by my stove anymore! WOOT WOOT!!


5 comments:

Erika said...

Yay Steph! They look so cute! I told you it was easy peasy. I like the boxes.

Adrianne said...

way to go! it looks delish!

The Kleins said...

I can't believe you would call yourself domestically challenged! You are my idol. I guess I should rethink that?!

maxfamclan said...

You did a great job! They turned out great, and it is something everybody can appreciate! Way to go!!!

Karlee Turner said...

Look at you! I'm impressed...this coming from a fellow domestically challenged individual :) Can't wait for Chili's!