Wednesday, April 23, 2008

22 of ME!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
22
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



I thought I would have a lot more people in the US share my name. I don't like common names, and I guess when I set out to give my kids original names that nobody else had, I totally succeeded. 4 of them are the only ones in the US with that name; Adam has 15 with his name in the US. Not too shabby, huh! Go on, try it...it's fun!!

3 comments:

Erika said...

Hi Steph! Yep I got the card- thanks so much! I've been meaning to get those thank you notes out. We bought a swing which Milo hates right now but he'll learn to love it. Thanks again!

Adrianne said...

There may be 21 others who share your name- but lets be honest- there is is really only one of you! Love you dearly- love the cake & the DC combo! Call me- K?

Sandie said...

So many things to comment on. Love the DC. Life would cease to exist without it. Haloween, I'm so glad someone likes this dreaded holiday (ok, it has mixed meaning for me, you know another year older). Plus, I love the new template, it looks fantastic!