Sherstin got baptized Saturday, April 12th. It was a really special experience; most of our family and many friends came to support her. It's hard to believe that she is old enough to get baptized; it seems like only yesterday when we brought her home from the hospital. It's true what my parents used to tell me: time flies and before you know it, your kids fly the coop. When I was little I was excited to fly the coop, but I'm not so excited about my kids someday growing up and leaving to take their own paths. I hope I can slow my life down enough that I will be able to enjoy and cherish every moment I have with her and the other kids.
Here is Sherstin right before leaving for the church. Doesn't she look like an angel?
Sherstin shared her baptism day with 2 of her closest friends, Claire and Riley.
Sherstin wasn't too happy about being baptised in "pants." At least she didn't have to wear it all day!! I am so proud of Sherstin for making the right choice. This was an experience that I will always remember and never forget.
Hello...
2 years ago







4 comments:
She is truly beautiful! I am glad that you got to have the weekend off to share this special day with her! The pics of Ava and Andrew are priceless!
What a wonderful day! She truly looks like an angel! Glad that you you had a wonderful weekend with the family. Love all of your posts-I have missed you!
I am so glad your family had such a wonderful day! Sherstin looks absolutely gorgeous. I have missed you, lets get together!!
She looks beautiful. I'm glad that the day went well for everybody.
Post a Comment