
Last week Adam came home from school and announced that he had a front tooth that was loose and ready to come out. He asked me if I could complete the deed and pull it out for him (the only one of my kids that will even let me come near their loose teeth). I promptly agreed and with a quick flick of my wrist it was out. Adam was so excited! Then I noticed that his other front tooth was loose, but not as loose as the first. Still on a high, I asked him if I could pull it out and promised that the tooth fairy would bring him enough money that he could guy a new Star Wars figure. He wasn't very enthused but let me. It was a lot harder to get out but it finally came out after I tugged and tugged on it; he was so brave and just let me pull on it, unlike his sisters. So Adam has 2 holes where his 2 front teeth used to be. Our favorite song around the house?????
"All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth"!!!
Hello...
2 years ago







1 comments:
how fun to be missing both front teeth at the same time!
Post a Comment