Your almost to your 20th anniversary of turning 20. Hmmm. You have accomplished so much in the relative short number of years you've lived on this planet. You've got 5 beauuuutiful kids and are an inspiration to so many others... in so many ways. It's a pleasure to know you Steph.
Dear steph, Even though I am deathly affraid of you leaving you a comment, I will do so because I love you so much and I want the world to know tha am soooo glad you were born! You are dear freind and soul! Im blessed to call you friend! The world is a better place because you are in it!
Hey you! So glad I made it before you birthday ended! Phew!!! I miss catching up with you, but glad for you cute blog. Hope yoru day was full of you beign spoiled and at the center of attention!
Steph how was your birthday?! I hope you had a wonderful day. I was bummed you switched shifts so you didn't work the night before your big 2-0 birthday but I understand.
The Pond's pad consists of Andrew the Frog King, Steph the Frog Queen (of course!!) and the cutest 5 little blond-haired blue-eyed tadpoles in the Pond!!
10 comments:
Happy Birthday girl!! Hope you have a fabulous day! I think a Chili's celebration is needed :)
Happy Birthday! I'm looking forward to our lunch in a few weeks!
Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a great day, you deserve the best.
Happy birthday! I didn't know you were younger than me!! I hope your birthday cake looks just like the one in your pic!
Your almost to your 20th anniversary of turning 20. Hmmm. You have accomplished so much in the relative short number of years you've lived on this planet. You've got 5 beauuuutiful kids and are an inspiration to so many others... in so many ways. It's a pleasure to know you Steph.
Dear steph,
Even though I am deathly affraid of you leaving you a comment, I will do so because I love you so much and I want the world to know tha am soooo glad you were born! You are dear freind and soul! Im blessed to call you friend! The world is a better place because you are in it!
Happy Birthday! Hope that it is wonderful!
P.S. I love that cake too! maybe that will have to be my new thing! mmmm!
Hey you! So glad I made it before you birthday ended! Phew!!! I miss catching up with you, but glad for you cute blog. Hope yoru day was full of you beign spoiled and at the center of attention!
Happy Birthday! I hope your day is filled with happiness and laughter.
Steph how was your birthday?! I hope you had a wonderful day. I was bummed you switched shifts so you didn't work the night before your big 2-0 birthday but I understand.
Post a Comment